The Tortious Financial Life of #LIGATT and Greggy Evans
Well, I have been quiet about ol’ Greggy of late, but then he went and opened his mouth again and swiftly inserted his foot into it while maligning myself and others on Twitter and Facebook, so, here I am again. Coffee in hand, Ghost Dog soundtrack on the iPod (to get that angry feelin with RZA) and quotations from the Hagakure such as this; “A man who will criticize you openly carries no connivance” which I thought VERY appropriate here! Anyway, on to the floor show, so to speak…
I woke this morning at the usual 5am, made the coffee, booted the laptop, and thought about the last couple days of #LIGATT verbal fecal disgorging. Once my sluggish morning brain had processed a bit, I surfed on over to the Gwinnett County Courts website, cuz, ya know there is always likely to be ANOTHER case filed against #LIGATT and Greggy to amuse and, well I would say amaze, but I think we are all past that now aren’t we? Sure enough, there was a new suit filed January 7th!
This one is from Harris Publications the publisher of a magazine called XXL, which to me seems like a pr0n title, but, it turns out to be a “hip hop” mag. Now, at first I was thinking that maybe he had gotten some subscriptions and was not paying, but truly, I had to think bigger and of course the coffee had not completely kicked in yet, I mean it was 5am after all. Instead, after a little digging on the parts of others with more higher functioning brains at that hour, a link turned up for a blogspot post (a rather amusing one to boot!) about Greggy’s ad for #LIGATT in the back of XXL.
Now, I’m no marketing genius, but I can see XXL’s advertising strategy from way over here: know thy reader.
You, the average XXL subscriber, flip to the back of the magazine just as the blunt starts to burn your fingers. While sunken into the couch, with squinty, red eyes you read: ‘Is your music being leaked?’ (it could be), and ‘Is someone talking badly about you on a blog?’ (probably). Fuck. Now you’re all paranoid, clearing the smoke by doing that little ‘hand-fan’ motion, drawing the curtains and locking the door. You were going to go get some Cool Ranch Doritos, but fuck it- you’re being watched. You think about calling someone, but are now suspecting that your homeboy might be a snitch, and your girl or man may be cheating on you. Also, the phone is probably tapped.
Better getin touch with ‘Hacker for Hire’. Problem solved. XXL banks five cents a sale. More money to pay Nicki Minaj to take her pants off and pose with a pouty face into the camera. Ching ching. Everybody wins.
This pretty much sums it up! I am being told now that the common price for a full page ad in the back of XXL has an XXL price of 20G’s, so, it may be that Ligatt and Greggy are on the hook for another 20K! I also have to wonder at just how much play this ad got in the first place… Obviously not enough for Greg to actually pay for the service rendered huh? Never mind the fact he just burned another bridge with a magazine that will likely not publish anything of his without there being a full up front payement… Way to go Ligatt… Do your investors know how poorly you are following through on things like this? I have to wonder what they would think?
Oh Greggy, such #FAIL is epic and you are giving all of us #EPIC #LULZ
Anyway, lets turn the wayback machine on Sherman and go see what happened earlier this week shall we?
Greggy, post having his @Gregorydevans twitter account suspended for posting personal details and veiled threats against certain individuals, seems to be getting more and more frustrated with life. After rocking back and forth in a corner somewhere, he came back with a lame vengeance. He began to post tweets naming those same individuals and new ones (hat tip to iAlbert for being a new name on the Greggy’s naughty list) as “breaking the law” which, could be construed as him calling us criminals.
Uhh Greg, last I checked, YOU were the only one with multitudinous law suits against you AND having a record as a Felon… So, uhh…
POT —–> KETTLE —-> BLACK and NO Greggy, that is not a RACIAL slur in any way, just click the link and maybe read a book sometime.
Sorry Greggy, but once again you #FAIL but do provide #LULZ.. Say, you ever try on one of those three pointed hats with the bells on them? Cuz I think you would make a real funny FOOL. Maybe we can all chip in and get you the full harlequin outfit for your next court appearance! I think THAT would be great CINEMA for the NEWS CAMERAS!
So what’s next Greggy? I wonder who else will be filing a civil suit against you. I know that there is a lien already against you/Ligatt
OOPSIES! Seems the local goverment may have to look at the flyer too and make a call to a local attorney for redress! Oh my! Tell me Greg, with all of these monetary/lawsuit woes you are having, just how are you going to allegedly pay for that “prestigious law firm” for your GAME CHANGING Federal suit? Remember Greg, that your revisionist delusion you may be promoting to anyone willing to buy it, is just that, a DELUSION. Lemme break it down for you here shall I? I promise to use small words.
1) You DID NOT dismiss the GA suit. YOU LOST the suit because you and your ersatz lawyer FAILED to file paperwork properly. Your SUBPOENA’s were TOSSED because you failed to file them properly AND your lawyer and YOU tried to avoid DISCOVERY and not produce documentation to opposing counsel in an attempt to SUBVERT the process!
2) Per the above statement, YOU still have one more court date for the judge to decide what YOU owe for legal fees on this waste of the courts time! It ain’t over til the judge says it is Greggy.
3) As yet, the “prestigious law firm” has a “no comment” on whether or not they are taking your “EPIC GAME CHANGING CASE” as you would like people to read it. It’s my bet that you don’t really have the money to give the firm a solid retainer. Why do I say this? It’s merely because I looked at the civil cases in Gwinnett County! YOU ARE BEING SUED BY MANY! If you HAD the money to PAY YOUR BILLS you would not be in the docket so much would you?
4) No matter how many times you cut and paste the wiki for “Tortious” YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE A CASE. Please, go to school for law before you think you can actually PRACTICE it in places like the Gwinnett County Courts system (yeah, that’s right Mr. Pro Se)
5) BY THE WAY, releasing a PRESS RELEASE saying that the BULLIES WHO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU actually are driving MORE BUSINESS to your site and making you “mo money” DOES NOTHING for your BIG FEDERAL GAME CHANGING CASE! So, keep on trying Greggy, someday you may have a cogent argument.. Just not now. What’s more amusing is that its out there now and should you actually bring a case to the courts, that one press release will undercut your case mightily! Thanks there General Luigi Capello
Pop some popcorn kids, cuz I am sure that Greggy will be amping up soon! His world is closing in around him, his bling is tarnishing as its really Pyrite, and the #LULZ are going to be #EPIC.